An opportunity to tender for Ball Stop Fencing at Jubilee Playing Fields, Cam
BALL STOP FENCING AT JUBILEE PLAYING FIELDS, EVERSIDE LANE, CAM, GL11 5UL
Cam Parish Council is inviting quotes to replace a length of ball stop fencing at Jubilee Playing Fields, Everside Lane, Cam, GL11 5UL.
The quotes are to be a like-for-like replacement, using the same height, length, grade, size and colour of fencing. The metal, upright posts are to be reused although must be dug out and re-set.
The closing date for quotations is close of business on Friday 19 October 2018.
- The length of ball stop fencing measures 116.4 metres and is four metres high.
- The fencing is supported on 42 metal upright posts. These posts are all to be reused. An independent inspection has shown that these posts are sound but 80% of them show movement, due to movement in the blocks of concrete supporting them. Therefore, all the posts are to be removed and securely re-set in an up-right position in the ground using a suitable fixing material.
- 1 x tree and 1 x shrub are growing within the fencing. These are to be completely dug out and removed.
- The fencing is to be replaced with the same size and grade of existing fencing.
- The site to be left clean and tidy on completion, with all old fencing and materials removed.
For more information or to arrange a visit to site, contact Jo Lewis, Project Officer, on
01453 548884 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:19 by Jo Lewis