Quotes invited for fencing at Jubilee Playing Fields
FENCING AROUND CAR PARKING AREA AT JUBILEE PLAYING FIELDS, EVERSIDE LANE, CAM, GL11 5UL
Cam Parish Council is inviting quotes to install new fencing around a section of car parking at Jubilee Playing Fields in Cam. The new fencing is to match the existing composite post and chain fencing already in use at the entrance to the playing fields, to the following specification:
- The area to be fenced measures approximately 18.6m x 24.7m x 24.8m x 24.7m x 7.6m, but these measurements must be checked. The fencing to follow the existing kerbstones around the carpark and then go to the sports pavilion building.
- Composite posts to be approximately 800mm – 1-metre in height, from ground level.
- Composite posts to be fixed into the ground using suitable secure fixing.
- Reflective strips to be placed on the composite posts.
- Each composite post to have a hole through which a metal chain is to be threaded.
- The metal chain to be of the same weight and quality as that in use at the entrance to the playing fields.
- The chain at the rear of the car parking area to include a hook and eye system fixing to one of the posts, suitable to be padlocked, to allow vehicular access onto the back of the field if necessary.
Quotes must be received by Thursday 12 September 2019.
For more information and to arrange a visit to site contact Jo Lewis, Project Officer, on 01453 548884 or email@example.com
Posted: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:07 by Jo Lewis