Repairs to ball stop fencing at Jubilee Playing Fields
BALL STOP FENCING AT JUBILEE PLAYING FIELDS, EVERSIDE LANE, CAM, GL11 5UL
Cam Parish Council is inviting quotes to repair a length of ball stop fencing at Jubilee Playing Fields, Cam.
Two areas of ball stop fencing became damaged in the high winds of the weekend of 15 and 16 February 2020. This damage is at the two ends of the fencing. It has been inspected and the following works deemed necessary:
- Disconnect the chainlink, top rail and line wires in the affected locations.
- Break-out 8 x existing damaged posts and concrete footings. These all to be removed from site.
- Supply and fit 8 x new, green colour coated 60.3mm diameter x 5mm thick posts in suitable concrete bases, fully secured to a minimum of 800mm in the ground.
- Replace 1 x top coupler which has snapped.
- Reconnect the chainlink, top rail and line wires.
- The site to be left clean and tidy on completion with all old materials removed.
All quotations to be received by Friday 20 March 2020.
For more information or to arrange a visit to site, contact Jo Lewis, Project Officer, on
01453 548884 or email@example.com
Posted: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:37 by Jo Lewis