Repointing of steps at Hopton Green War Memorial, Cam, GL11 5PA
Cam Parish Council is inviting quotes for repairs to the stone steps leading to the war memorial at Hopton Green in Cam. There are 13 steps leading to the listed war memorial and five steps on each side of it. Many of these steps need attention to the following specification:
- Raking out and repointing of damaged steps.
- Making good of cracks.
- Repair/patching of damaged steps.
- Building-up of steps as necessary.
- Ensuring all steps leading to the war memorial on all sides are sound and in good repair.
- Barriers must be provided by the successful contractor to keep the public off the war memorial during the operation of the works.
- The site to be left clean and tidy on completion with all materials removed from site.
Six x photographs showing examples of the damaged steps attached.
A site visit will be necessary to see the scope of the work. Social distancing guidelines will be observed for all site visits. For more information and to arrange a site visit, contact Jo Lewis, Project Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:29 by Jo Lewis