INVITATION TO TENDER
1. Cam Parish Council ("the Council") hereby invites tenders for the carrying out of the management of The area known at Rackleaze
2. Prospective Contractors should ensure that they are completely familiar with the nature and extent of the obligations to be accepted by them, if their tender is accepted.
3. Any queries regarding the interpretation of any part of the Contract documents should be addressed to the Parish Clerk by no later than one week before the closing date.
4. The tender shall be submitted on the Form of Tender attached
5. Prospective Contractors should note that the Council is not bound to accept the lowest, or any tender. The Council's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the reasons why a tender has been rejected.
6. The successful tender together with the Council's written acceptance shall form a binding agreement in the terms of the Contract documents.
7. If having examined the tender documents you wish to submit a tender you should:-
(a) Fully complete and return the following documents:
Form of Tender and Questionnaire
(b) Return tenders and all related documentation to: -
Jenny Walkley, Clerk
Cam Parish Council
4 Noel Lee Way
By 5pm on 24th February 2021
Tenders received late will not be considered.
(c) Please note that the package containing the tender must be clearly marked
"Tender for Rackleaze" on the outside. This is in the interests of fairness, to ensure that all tenders are opened at the same time.